1) What modern literature (if any) do you like, aside from the Harry Potter series? Why?
I've just completed the Philip Pullman "His Dark Materials" series. I like science fiction and fantasy, but I'm particular about my tastes. I like Tolkien and Lewis, Bradbury and Asimov. I haven't read much Heinlein, but I'm trying to fix that, because what I've read has been quite enjoyable. And I'm a big fan of Vonnegut.
2) At what point in your life did you become fascinated with the days of Arthur and the Medieval era?
Since I can remember.
3) If you could be in a room with the creators of Lost, what would you ask them? What advice would you give?
I would ask them what they were thinking with the character of Locke, seasons 2-4. I am a very unsatisfied bear. And despite what we learned in the seasn finale, I would urge them to return Locke to his former glory as the confident survivalist badass we all fell in love with in Season 1.
4) In what ways have you changed most drastically since graduating from college (Bachelors)?
I grew up. Got a job, moved out of the dorms, started having stable, healthy relationships.
5) What figure from your childhood influenced you the most in your life? Why?
My mom. She's just been so awesome.