1. What do you do for a living?
I'm a systems administrator for Kaiser Permenente.
2. Tell me about your SCA persona.
Turn of the 14th century Irish Augustinian living in exile in Scotland after criticizing the move of the papacy to Avignon.
3. What is your favorite part of the SCA?
The pageantry, followed by the (attempts at) chivalry and courtesy.
4. What is your favorite memory from your childhood?
Winning the school spelling bee in fourth grade, having beaten the sixth graders and become the hero of my class.
5. What time in your life to you view as the most pivotal in getting you to where you are now?
Grad school. It's when I moved out of the dorms and got a job, which led to more moving and jobs, until I landed in Azusa with the Kaiser job.