1. Open up the music player on your computer (if you have one -- the music player, I mean. Clearly you have a computer, because otherwise you couldn't read this).
2. Set it to play your entire music collection.
3. Hit the "shuffle" command.
4. Tell us the title of the next ten songs that show up (with their musicians), no matter how embarrassing. That's right, no skipping that Carpenters tune that will totally destroy your hip credibility. It's time for total musical honesty. You can put the list in the comment thread, or write it up in your blog or Journal and then post a link in the comments.
Here's what I have:
1. Simon and Garfunkel - At the Zoo
2. Dr. Demento - The Scotsman
3. Simon and Garfunkel - The Boxer
4. American Beauty Soundtrack - Any Other Name
5. The Beatles - A Hard Day's Night
6. JRR Tolkien - BBC Radio - The Lord of the Rings (13 of 13)
7. They Might Be Giants - Istanbul
8. Ben Folds Five and William Shatner - In Love
9. Chet Baker - I can't Give You Anything But Love
10. Austin Lounge Lizards - Old Blevins