1. Comment on this post.
2. I will give you a letter.
3. Think of 5 fictional characters and post their names and your comments on these characters in your LJ.
Bruce gave me an O.
I tried to be more literary, but I promised myself I'd do this from memory, so the last two are children's books. At least they're obscure enough characters that I feel smug in mentioning them.
1. Ophelia - the water-logged daughter of Polonius who pines for Shakespeare's Hamlet.
2. Oliver Twist - the eponymous orphan of Dicken's classic novel.
3. O'Brien - the treacherous Inner Party member in Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-four.
4. Ollivander - Wandwright and purveyor in Rowling's Harry Potter series. Such a waste of good talent to have John Hurt play him in the films.
5. Ozma - the princess of Oz, first introduced in the second of Baum's series.
Also, because it just came to me:
6. Otter - the worried father in "The Piper at the Gates of Dawn," my favorite chapter of Grahame's Wind in the Willows.