2. Put in Username: nycareers, Password: landmark.
3. Take their "Career Matchmaker" questions.
4. Post the top [forty] results.
5. Bold the ones you've done, and italicise the ones you've considered.
2. ESL Teacher (WTF?)
7. Corporate Trainer
8. Politician (Considering a run for political office as we speak.)
12. Computer Trainer
14. Special Effects Technician (when we had to choose careers to research during my Freshman year of high school, I chose this as my ideal career. My, how things change.)
15. Casting Director
16. Corporate / Commercial Lawyer (ASI counts, right?)
17. Public Relations Specialist (maybe)
18. Magician (but only as a hobby)
19. Environmental Health Inspector (My parents would never forgive me.)
20. Vending Machine Servicer (WTF?)
21. Computer Network Specialist (kinda what I'm doing now)
23. Civil Litigator
24. Lawyer (I'd have to go to law school, but I've considered Law as a career for a while now)
25. Venture Capitalist (Don't you have to have money to do that?)
26. Bicycle Mechanic (WTF?!)
27. Furniture Finisher (?!?!?!)
30. Musician (Re: 28, 30 - When I went to college, I wanted to be a studio musician. That quickly changed.)
31. Telephone Operator
32. Coach (of what?)
33. Film and TV Crew
34. Pet Groomer
35. Auto Detailer (??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?)
36. Receptionist / Information Clerk
37. Motivational Speaker
38. Communications Specialist
39. Professor (Current goal. Why is it all the way down here?)
40. Clergy (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.)